M CRAFT TYPE III PUTTER
A first edition mid mallet putter the new M CRAFT line that lives up to Mizuno’s reputation for producing equipment of absolute precision and feedback. Forged from premium 1025 mild carbon steel, then CNC milled to create the most precise shape and alignment. With three initial classic shapes in three striking finishes and additional weight kit to adjust to a variety of putting conditions. M CRAFT III features a face balanced mid-mallet design for stability, suited for golfers with less putting arc.
Forged and CNC Milled from 1025 mild carbon steel for incredible precision and feel. Deep face milling creates a softer feel and pure roll.
At a weighty 355 grams, M-CRAFT’s head promotes a fluid, rhythmical putting stroke.
ADDITIONAL WEIGHT KIT
Includes two 3 gram weights, two 13 gram weights to be interchanged with the 8 gram fitted weights. Allowing the M.CRAFT to adjust to a variety of putting conditions.
PATCH M.CRAFT HEADCOVER
Premium quality in Mizuno’s classic staff colours and emblazoned with the leather M-CRAFT mark.
- Forged: Forged construction for soft feel
- 1025 Mild Carbon Steel: Soft mild carbon steel for an incredibly soft feel
- Precision CNC Milled: Precisely milled shape and deep milled face for a softer feel and pure roll
- Custom Fit Weight Kit: Includes two 3 gram weights, two 13 gram weights to be interchanged with the two 8 gram fitted weights allowing the M CRAFT to adjust to a variety of desired weightings
- Loft: 4°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 34″
- Offset: 1/2 Shaft
- Shaft: Nippon Original
- Grip: Lamkin Deep Etched Full Blue Cord
There are no reviews yet.