MIZUNO T20 WEDGE
The precision and feel of Mizuno’s Grain Flow Forged HD process suits the manufacture of wedges like no other. Perfected for over 50 years at one factory in Hiroshima, Japan – Mizuno’s forging expertise is revered for its consistency of manufacture, distance control and incredible feedback. A reputation most commonly associated with Mizuno irons – but with even more payback in the wedges where touch and feel are most critical.
- Maintain backspin in wet conditions: New HYDROFLOW MICRO GROOVES for 2019 are laser etched to release moisture and maintain spin in damp conditions.
- Spin weighted: Weight placed high, discreetly within a tapered blade for increased spin and vertical stability from off center strikes.
- Predictable shotmaking: After Grain Flow Forging every head is mechanically milled to the highest possible tolerances – ensuring a perfectly flat face and consistent spin.
- Precise CNC milled grooves: Born infused 1025 billets are more durable for longer lasting grooves and spin you can trust. T20’s higher lofted wedges carry a wider shallower groove for the partial shots played around the green. Alternatively, our lower lofted options have the deeper, narrower groove more suited to full shots. All precision milled for predictable, consistent spin.
- Classic Teardrop Flow: Profile flows from a defined teardrop 46 degree pitching wedge for full shots, through to a more rounded 60 degree for versatility around the green.
- Three Finish Options: Choose from 2 plated finishes – (Satin Chrome & Blue ION) or Raw and ready to rust.
- Loft specific Design: STD BEVEL, Subtle M Grind and Aggressive C Grind options.
- Shaft and Grip: Dynamic Gold S400 and Golf Pride Z Grip .60 Round.
“Although our T-Series wedges haven’t been available to the public for over a year – they’ve become even more popular on tour over that time. The teardrop shape, forged feel and addition of a Tour only RAW finish brought the wedge to iconic status. The updated T20 has been a long time in coming – but with a few extra design tweaks we learned over the last year will finally bring all that wedge goodness back to the public.” -Kyle Hammond, PGA Tour Technician
There are no reviews yet.