MIZUNO MEN’S JPX 921 HOT METAL IRONS
- Third-generation Chromoly material allows for a thinner CORTECH face to boost ball speed and flexibility
- Seamless cup face and variable thickness sole uses the leading edge as a hing to increase face flex and ball speed
- Stability Frame adds perimeter weighting with toe bias for greater stability on off-center shots
- Harmonic Impact Technology adds 3 more sound ribs for a more solid feel and sound
- Pearl brush finish looks great and eliminates glare to minimize distractions
- Stock shaft: Nippon NS Pro 950GH NEO Steel
- Stock grip: Golf Pride MCC +4, 52 grams
- Set composition: 4-GW, 8-club set includes 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge, gap wedge
Third Generation Chromoly Construction
Mizuno takes Chromoly construction to new limits in its third generation with a re-engineered CORTECH face that is now 0.2mm thinner for faster speed.
Mizuno’s Stability Frame features toe bias weighting, locating the center of gravity where you need it for longer distance and straighter, more consistent shots.
Seamless Cup Face
The seamless cup face and new variable thickness sole allow the leading edge of each iron to act as a hinge to product greater ball speeds and more face flex.
Mizuno Men’s JPX 921 Hot Metal Irons Specifications
|STOCK SHAFT – NIPPON NS PRO 950GH NEO STEEL|
|STOCK GRIP – GOLF PRIDE MCC +4|