MIZUNO ST-G 220 DRIVER
NEXT GENERATION ST-G 220 DRIVER FROM MIZUNO DELIVERS THE ULTIMATE IN ADJUSTABILITY AND BALL SPEED
Building on the success of the ST-Z and ST-X drivers and featuring Mizuno’s new SAT2041 Beta Ti face and complex carbon construction to deliver both potent ball speeds and a dense, satisfying sensation at impact, the ST-G 220 driver adds unparalleled adjustability to the mix for super-precise fitting.
Mizuno’s ST-G 220 driver has shorter lateral weight tracks allowing a new center/back weight port. The combination of three tracks and two moveable weights mean the ST-G can be transformed from ultra-low spinning bomber to a highly playable mid-spinning option, with fade or draw bias in both.
The evolution to the ST-G 220’s weight locations offers a rare combination of both backspin and fade/draw adjustability options. Traditionally, adjustable drivers have been more effective at just one of those tasks. In every setting the ST-G 220 delivers impressive performance from off-center strikes, with consistent feedback across the varying weight positions.
- Modern Player’s Profile: Deeper faced, shorter back to front but using the full capacity 460cc head size.
- New Multi-thickness CORTECH Face: Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno’s Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.
- New dual weight center slot: Allows 2 central back weights for deeper CG capability – higher stability, launch and spin.
- Greater draw / fade bias: Increased separation between lateral weight tracks.
- Consistently Solid Feedback: A tighter range of feel and sound across the weight settings.
- Quick Switch Adjustability: 4 degrees of loft adjustability (7-11 degrees) to fine-tune look and trajectory.
- Optimized Wave Sole: Delivers an additional contribution to ball speed from low on the clubface.